Langsung ke konten utama

San Francisco - 2nd half marathons in 3 days - hypo-free

Ok, a real convenience and one of even one was, but somehow then not again. But times from the beginning. Just over half a year, my sister and I have spontaneously signed up for the San Francisco half marathon. So really spontaneous. You: "Do we want to go along?" I: Joooa why not !? "You:" Ok, then I sign up "I". Ok, I also "A few minutes and a few clicks on, and we were! on the list. Urgs. My

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biscuit - [Dry cake] Lets make it!

I love baking. The baking was placed with a little bit in the cradle. Family heritage, so to speak. Unfortunately, I often miss the time and so confined the cookies bakery with me mainly on Christmas. What a pity, because cookies taste in every season and home baking beats just about any dröge, precisely shaped industrial goods. I also find baking extremely relaxing. Well, a few days ago I

Diabetes - Living with an invisible disease

I write this in clear text. In general I find that one can live with diabetes today quite well. There are meanwhile all sorts of technical possibilities, which allow us to make everyday life with the illness more pleasant and more easy peasy. But we all know, and I have already written about it, diabetes goes far beyond blood glucose meters and insulin syringes. Sometimes, when I walk

The longest poem of Diabetes

Ahh, we are flashed. And tidy. Our Free Style Libre contest is over and with this mountain participants we honestly did not expect. Nearly 600 mails we got. Is 600 rhymes about diabetes and blood sugar measuring! Actually we had planned to tinker from all rhymes a big diabetes poem, but that would really blow in length to the frame. Therefore, we simply joined almost a tenth of rhymes times