Langsung ke konten utama

Errors in the system - off simply times






Often easier said than done, right? For me it is still not really looking up. The blood sugar levels have indeed been some improvement, which I had already in my update done known, but my body protested anyway. Receives viruses and bacteria with open arms and offer them a home. And the immune system makes a Lenz and seems just to take a complete break. Presumably it relaxed seaside. Studies

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biscuit - [Dry cake] Lets make it!

I love baking. The baking was placed with a little bit in the cradle. Family heritage, so to speak. Unfortunately, I often miss the time and so confined the cookies bakery with me mainly on Christmas. What a pity, because cookies taste in every season and home baking beats just about any dröge, precisely shaped industrial goods. I also find baking extremely relaxing. Well, a few days ago I

Diabetes - Living with an invisible disease

I write this in clear text. In general I find that one can live with diabetes today quite well. There are meanwhile all sorts of technical possibilities, which allow us to make everyday life with the illness more pleasant and more easy peasy. But we all know, and I have already written about it, diabetes goes far beyond blood glucose meters and insulin syringes. Sometimes, when I walk

The longest poem of Diabetes

Ahh, we are flashed. And tidy. Our Free Style Libre contest is over and with this mountain participants we honestly did not expect. Nearly 600 mails we got. Is 600 rhymes about diabetes and blood sugar measuring! Actually we had planned to tinker from all rhymes a big diabetes poem, but that would really blow in length to the frame. Therefore, we simply joined almost a tenth of rhymes times